Here is some more information...
There is no cost at the door, come as you are.
It starts at 7:00pm this Sunday, the 26th.
The church meets in the Steilacoom Community Center at...
2301 Worthington St.
If you have any further questions feel free to call Pilgrim Bible Church at: 253-473-5657 or, leave a comment!
Here is a link to the church: www.pilgrimbible.org
Here is a link to Dr. Hoyle's ministry: http://hoyle.nwcreation.net/
To tell everyone the truth, in my neighborhood tagging is illegal.
Anyway... On with the randomness.
1. On occasion, I refer to myself in my mind as a SPEND. SPEND stands for Self Proclaimed, Eccentric, Nerd. I add the D so the acronym sounds cool.
2. I've lived in America all my life.
3. I am not technologically Savvy.
4. I prefer dressing in the 1930's-40's style but have been forced to modernize.
5. I don't shower every day.
6. I only have 24 teeth in my mouth.
I am supposed to tag 6 more people, but I say, why limit? Whoever reads this and has a blog, should tag all their friends.*
I hope you learned something new about me!
* If you have already done the whole tag thing, you are exempt from having to do it again.
(Official Tagging Administration)
1. I'm 5.2' and no longer growing.
2. My bone age is 18 years old.
3. I choked on a marble when I was 3.
4. I have read Flora's blanket.
5. I used to play the piano.
6. I went the the Roy Rodeo last summer.
The following people are tagged.
No, no, stop the insanity!!!!!!! I can't take it anymore.
David, straightening his crooked posts
On our second day of work the posts were secured in their correct positions. You can bet that we were extra careful in our measuring, digging and cementing.
Carefully measuring the corner post
Yours truly doing what he does best--mixing cement
Securing the posts so they will dry in the correct position
This picture doesn't need a caption, it speaks for itself. Look at how the shovel lays in the wheelbarrow and how the greenery all around acts as a frame. Notice how everything looks drab until David's pants gives it this look of life and activity.
If you have observed, Sarah always seem to take a stab at me with every post she makes. I have decided to do the same with this blog. Although, I will be using pictures of David. Here is the first.
After a full day of work I decided I should take a break and actually break a sweat