18.10.08

Jonathan Has Been Tagged

I am supposed to share 6 random things about myself. Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you, list the rules, write six random things about yourself, tag six or so people by leaving comments on their blogs and let the person who tagged you know that you've written the post. This will be great! Now for some random things.....


To tell everyone the truth, in my neighborhood tagging is illegal.

Anyway... On with the randomness.

1. On occasion, I refer to myself in my mind as a SPEND. SPEND stands for Self Proclaimed, Eccentric, Nerd. I add the D so the acronym sounds cool.

2. I've lived in America all my life.

3. I am not technologically Savvy.

4. I prefer dressing in the 1930's-40's style but have been forced to modernize.

5. I don't shower every day.

6. I only have 24 teeth in my mouth.

I am supposed to tag 6 more people, but I say, why limit? Whoever reads this and has a blog, should tag all their friends.*

I hope you learned something new about me!




* If you have already done the whole tag thing, you are exempt from having to do it again.
(Official Tagging Administration)

3 comments:

Graydon L said...

You make great posts, Jonathan! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Funny Jonathan:)

Melissa said...

WooHoo! That was soooo (not) exciting!!