13.10.08

Fencing Anyone?

David and I had the priviledge of building a fence. It took us about four days to complete, not including clearing and grading. We could've had it done sooner but David measured wrong and we discovered that our (I mean his) holes were off line and too far apart!!!! Because I was doing my Algebra, I wasn't able to follow up on his measurements. As a result, we had to pull the posts and re-dig which meant we lost an entire day of work.






David, straightening his crooked posts



On our second day of work the posts were secured in their correct positions. You can bet that we were extra careful in our measuring, digging and cementing.



Carefully measuring the corner post



Yours truly doing what he does best--mixing cement




Securing the posts so they will dry in the correct position

This picture doesn't need a caption, it speaks for itself. Look at how the shovel lays in the wheelbarrow and how the greenery all around acts as a frame. Notice how everything looks drab until David's pants gives it this look of life and activity.


If you have observed, Sarah always seem to take a stab at me with every post she makes. I have decided to do the same with this blog. Although, I will be using pictures of David. Here is the first.


After a full day of work I decided I should take a break and actually break a sweat

No comments: